• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[REQUEST] Villager Model Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey there, I have recently been making a roleplay, yet again it is a Necromancer Roleplay, but I have changed several facts and ideas in my game, therefore, needing some more models.

Sorry to trouble you, but I would "love" to get some of these, they would improve my game by so much.
I've set most of the triggers up for the map already, so basically, you would start as a villager, pick a class, (trade, warrior, bowman, exotic) and then rpg..
Anyways, I can't tell you too much, but I'd love the following.

Models I have:

Villager with a scythe
Villager with a Bow
Villager Warrior
Villager Fisherman
Armored Warrior (militia look)
Armored Bowman
Armored Exotic

Models I need (these should be used with the base villager models)

Villager Mage
Village Royal Mage
Colored Trader (like fisherman is step one to trade class, and merchant is 2..)

This I'd like...

And Colored Trader, should be like just a wealthy model of the villager, maybe add or give him some pouches and add one of those glass eye things...

Thank you very much, I appreciate anything you do, thanks ^.^

UPDATE: I got armored bowman...
UPDATE2: I got exotic armored thing.

Level 2
ya these models would be really useful for my map because it also uses villagers. Xapphire, can you send me the armored villager models and the fisherman if you have time? i would be really grateful. Also, i have some animations for the villager if u need them like hitting with a sword/axe, 2handed weapon attack, but you probably already got them.

Level 2
Cool thanks. I had all those ones but the fisher one anyways. The fisher model is useless though, its just a villager model with a re skin and a fishing pole with no extra animations. You can save like 140kb of space by just getting a pole attachment. Do you think i can have those armored ones? Like the ARMORED warrior and bowman not the regular ones? If you want to keep them for yourself i guess that's ok, i just want them.

Level 2
thats where i got my villager scythe dude and archer. some guy gave me a link for it but too bad i cant read russian

Level 4
Okay, well, I guess since no one is going to make this model, or hasn't tried to yet, i'll give you a bunch of info on my map...

I am happy to announce my new roleplay in W.I.P.

This roleplay would bring you to the lands of "Mystre" a land peaceful and worth its time. Though many villages and kingdoms, Mystre is not under siege by intruders, nor by enemies, but rather, by its corrupt society, and its cruel governments and nobles.

For many years the courts hve played tricks on those below, for many years the ones known to be rich, wealthy, proud, have but played games with those of lesser capability. They has tortured, bought, mocked, and threatened them. But no more, no more shall those of lower value and of lower trust be commended death, or mocked and written useless. The Golden Ages are coming for Mystre, the lands are thriving, those rich, are becoming richer, those poor, are dieing, "If they do not find a place in the refused world, then they shall perish... "...

But, those of lower value, those of lesser wealth, are those with greater strength, those with equal power..! Men have tried fighting for their instincts, men have failed, but warriors, they have sacrificed their pride for their home, and they have succeeded. But the rich, are growing, the poor are falling... Many have asked.. What would this bring us... nothing.. Until the dawn of a new age, until the dawn of those warriors.. many shall die, many shall perish, many shall suffer.

Now, my friend, find a place in this foul world, explore the lands as they be, still, spoiled, burnt. Avenge those who have fallen saving those who are lower, those who the true weak, despise. Become a warrior, become a leader, become a hope and destiny for the strong, for the greater power!

vezvianwoodsvs3.jpg

Introducing, the Vezvian Woods.

I got this off my topic in the Members Projects area in the Helper.net

Level 4
MAP UPDATES:

Added Starting Skills
Added Warrior Class
Added Resurrection System
Started Base Items
Added Creep System
Added Damage System
Added Text System
Added Spell/Damage Show Text System
Added Item Roll System
Started 1rst Dungeon [Illusion Caves]
Started Terrain
Started Creep Creation
Started Hero Customization System [Oblivion Idea]

Level 4
See for each class, in game, there are 2 "Levels"
For my Archer and Warrior, there are just normal villagers with a bow and a axe,
but there are also armored villagers with the same, providing a second level.

But I intend to make about 4 classes, giving variety, and more fun to gameplay, so for the "Mage" I want just a villager, with just a staff, thats it.
But for the "Royal" Mage I want like a second level for that villager mage, maybe use the same model, but make him have like a blue robe, and a wizard hat or something, as well as that same staff.

But still, I dont want it to look too wealthy, for he is still just a villager, like maybe a gray robe? Brown Staff..?

Status
Not open for further replies.