• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Villager Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Here you go. They are stolen and based on the peasant but it looks like a male villager. I think its good enough. And if you need a tester for your new campaign then ill be happy to help you out. :grin:

Attachments

• villagermale_refugee2.blp
    61.6 KB · Views: 58
  • villagerman_refugee2.mdx
    134.7 KB · Views: 64
  • villagerman_refugee2_Portrait.mdx
    18.9 KB · Views: 66
Level 31
To TheBloodDancer : I said model, not a model with lot's of animation. There is a difference between requesting a model and model with lot's of animation. If I really want a model with lot's of animation, my thread title would be "Requesting Villager Model with variety of animation".

I only found a few and I need more

If you read the thread title and this post of mine, you would know I want different type of model. Not a model with plenty of animation on it.

I been searching through this site and thehelper.net for a good villager model. Unfortunately, I only found a few and I need more variety for my campaign.

Anyway, what makes you think I do not check the site ? This site mean at here. Read the highlight message again.

Here you go. They are stolen and based on the peasant but it looks like a male villager. I think its good enough. And if you need a tester for your new campaign then ill be happy to help you out.

To Fisher621 : Sorry, I would not going to use a stolen resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.