• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Villager Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, Im l33Tmarksman :D im new to posting so i hope i get this right.

I am making a multiplayer RPG, Its not done yet, i have been working on it for 3 weeks. slowely putting it together, i am currently in need of a few models and attachments. What kind of models and attachments? This is a medieval Fantasy rpg, it doesnt have a name yet, In this rpg you Start off as a slave that makes port at a bayside town ( doesnt have a name yet) You Sleep there the night for some reason the boat is in a hurry and leaves you behind. You Try to begin a new. Now the reason i need models: im going to make classes. Warrior, Rogue, Assassin, Beserker, Necromancer, Mage, Acrobat, Monk, Knight and Paladin. Im going to be using Helmet Attachments, Shield and sword Attachments, and i got a few capes as welll. But seeing how alot of people say that Chest and leg Attachments dont go so well. i would like ot know if someone would be able to make some Villagers with different Armor. For instance, A villager with cloth looking clothes, another with mail, one with plate, and one with leather. i also would like if its not so hard female versions of those villager models. This might be alot to ask for if it is its fine dont go to too much trouble. now you will proberly request pictures well for the villagers i dont know how i would find pictures of them the way i want them. I dont have many but i could send the screen shots. btw the buildings and textures i sopose you could call it were from the b2m pack.

I hope im sending these pictures the right way i have never done this before.

Level 2
Yeah i guess 3 weeks isnt long, i have been workong this map for since like half way through 2007 but i been of and on slowely progressing with it, i have looked at all the models and none seem to be wat i am after. and thanks :D. Rogue and assassin? kind of, assassin is like a person hired to kill people rogue is more like a bandit i guess. anyways why i want both is because like in wow there are each class but 3 specs, for instance warrior has combat arms and fury, well i got 5 or 6 classes but kind 2 versions of each but they are seperate classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.