• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request trigger spell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Ok i have no idea were too begin since i am not familiar with this terratory in the triggering dep, Blood Torrent-vampire summons a massive whirlwind of blood from a living unit, the unit will explode and the whirlwind will appear which will then proceed too damage nearby enemy units and a percentage of all the damage units take from the blood whirlwind will heal the vampire. hope this is possible in normal triggering not jass!

Level 35
I could do something like that in GUI, but I would need to make that blood tornado also. So it might take a little while (make it tomorrow).

So = I take the reguest.

Next time you make a reguest though I would advice you to tell a little more about what it s you want the reguest for, especially as it reguires modelmaking. But oh well I felt like imaking a model anyway.

Some pictures might also increase your changes of getting the reguest done (if the pictures is good).

Anyway I make it for you.

Notice: I can only make it dmg and heal a fixed amount.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Don´t worry about the blood tornado i´ve already got it and its for a nearly complete map that will be avilable via battlelan this weekend i hope.
Since i´ll probably be passed out at a ditch on friday til saturday it´ll probably be ready on sunday or monday if you want i´ll pm you when it comes.

Level 35
Don´t worry about the blood tornado i´ve already got it and its for a nearly complete map that will be avilable via battlelan this weekend i hope.
Since i´ll probably be passed out at a ditch on friday til saturday it´ll probably be ready on sunday or monday if you want i´ll pm you when it comes.

Don't quite understand you...

Do you mean you can send me the tornado so I can make you the spell or do you mean you don't need it?

Em!

Em!

Level 25
I need the spell but as for the Tornado.mdl, i can either make that myself but its easier just to use the the ingame tornado but set color too zero ,safe for red which will still be at 255 it actually looks quite bloody that way :D

Level 35
I am gone on vacation for 10 days. The model turned out to be more troublesome then expectet. Made a very nice on though which leaves a trail of blood after it. But for some wierd reson it keeps making the size wrong.

So unfortunally I didnt have time to finish it. I send you the model when I get back.

As for now I just give you the overall you need to make this work as GUI:

Download the map and check it in there, I wrote a small guide in the comment box for the first trigger. Sry I havent the time to make it perfekt.

I need the spell but as for the Tornado.mdl, i can either make that myself but its easier just to use the the ingame tornado but set color too zero ,safe for red which will still be at 255 it actually looks quite bloody that way :D

Okay, I prefer recoloring it as a new model though that would allow me to use it as an effect to, and not just a unit :D (Oh and make it look better)

I work on it, now that I understand you :wink:

Attachments

• BloodCyclon.w3x
    13.3 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.