• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi can somebody make me 2 spells for me +rep for that who helped me.

Spell 1: Trueshot = Done
Descreption:Shoots a arrow that deals much damage in physical, its a 10% chance to deal double damage and a 2% chance to kill the unit instantly.
Important: Dealing 275/415/625 physical damage why? Because i have a other spell on that hero that reduce armor. 10% chance to double damage also 550/830/1250 physical damage. 2% chance to kill the unit instantly.
------------------------
Spell 2: Whirlwind Jump = Done
Descreption: The Hero graps a target unit and both casts up in the air and falling down 300 range forward and make whirlwinds (Use This) when they lands on the ground that will be there for 10 seconds deals damage per second in a 500 AOE and slow 20% there they fall down.
Important: Deals 75/125/175 damage per second in the 500 AOE makes like 5-10 whirlwind but im not sure you can choose how many whirlwind but just 2+.
-----------------------
Spell 3: Final Smash = ?
Descreption: The hero target a unit dealing 200/350/450 deadly damage and knockbacks the target 300 range and 30% if the target got 325/475/550 hp left the target gets killed instantly or 70% the targets hp is below 475/675/875 it deals damage so the target got 1 hp left and knockbacks the target 1000 range.

I will be happy if you make this spells////Drakosa123

Last edited:
Level 5
Lol i killed every heros on that map with the trueshot likes it always kill the unit instantly.
But still it works +rep.

Level 5
Upgrded Trueshot spell :thumbs_up:

+ Now casts arrow and deal damage when arrow run across to enemy hero.
+ Now is crit and normal damage physical.
+ Now you gain XP and Gold when Trueshot kills enemy hero.
and more... mana cost has ben reduced for test and cooldown to 1 sec. You can edit it.

Sry for my English.

Credits:
Created By xXMephistoXx
Edited By Zombie007

Attachments

• Spell for Drakosa123 Edited by Zombie007.w3x
    26.4 KB · Views: 78
Level 5
Good Work everyone btw now i need the other spell Whirlwind Jump. Can anyone make it or it impossible and i want in GUI because i don't know anything about jass or vjass

Level 28
Spell 3: Final Smash = ?
Descreption: The hero target a unit dealing 200/350/450 deadly damage and knockbacks the target 300 range and 30% if the target got 325/475/550 hp left the target gets killed instantly or 70% the targets hp is below 475/675/875 it deals damage so the target got 1 hp left and knockbacks the target 1000 range.
Do you need that MUI?

This should work fine! :D
Just one thing, edited so that at level 3 the target has to have less than 625, not 550 Hp. Hope it's ok.
And I really don't know if it's MUI or not :S
Just remember to copy the entire thing, also the jass codes (credit to Silvenon!).

Attachments

• Final Smash Spell for Drakosa123.w3x
    31.4 KB · Views: 26
Level 5
Where is the jass and i said that i don't know anything about that but can you try to make it in GUI or MUI btw don't try to make so many variables.

It's right here.

untitled.JPG

You need Jass for the knockback effect. The variables are to prevent leaks. This is not optimized, it could definetely be deon better, but it works.

Level 5
Thanks for helping. Got a new Spell Request: Tsunami Bringer
Descreption: Every time the hero attacks it will come a tsunami infront of the hero that will dealing damage.
Important: 6 levels. Dealing 15/30/45/60/75/90 damage and the tsunami goes 300 range line and 200 range broad infront of the hero. The special effect is the tsunami from blizzard that naga has.

Please i will be happy if you make it.

Level 5
I found a bug you know that hero you chosed to be the tester i used divine shield and attack a unit it worked but second and third .. .. .. .. didn't work and can you fix that the tronado will be a tsunami.

Level 5
This maybe will be a spell request. Do anybody know how to change the earthquake spell in wc3 so the building damage to unit damage i have tried to change the targets like enemy, ground, neutral and like that. But if you can't fix it can you make it to me 6 levels, damage per second, slow and the rest with choose dmg and slow procent i can choose self but just write where i shall change to the dmg i want and slow. Thanks////Drakosa123

Should work:
  • EarthquakeInit
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Earthquake
    • Actions
      • Set EarthquakeCaster = (Triggering unit)
      • Set temp_loc = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 250.00 of temp_loc matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to EarthquakeTargets
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_temp_loc)
      • Trigger - Turn on EarthquakeDMG <gen>
      • Wait 25.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off EarthquakeDMG <gen>
  • EarthquakeDMG
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in EarthquakeTargets and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Cause EarthquakeCaster to damage (Picked unit), dealing 50.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
Note: This does not count 20 seconds for heroes and 25 for normal units, just 25 for all.

Just replace "50" with whatever you want here:
  • EarthquakeDMG
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in EarthquakeTargets and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Cause EarthquakeCaster to damage (Picked unit), dealing (50.00 x (Real((Level of Earthquake for EarthquakeCaster)))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Level 5
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 250.00 of temp_loc matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
Look when i take the action Unit Group - Pick every Unit in unit group and do multiple actions i can only choose 1 thing Units in Playable map area. There i choose Units in range and write down the 250 range and temp_loc but the rest where can i put them in.

Level 5
for me it says now
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 250.00 of temp_loc matching (((Matching Unit) Equal to (Triggering Unit))) and do (Actions)
Whats wrong.

Level 5
I have done everything you said but it still don't work and can you try to fix the spell trueshot because when you shot somebody and walk a little bit and the arrow hit the target but he doesn't get hurt. Thanks
Variables on the earthquake.
EarthquakeCaster = Unit
temp_loc = Point
EarthquakeTargets = Unit Group

Status
Not open for further replies.