• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which spell should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
a. Shoots a whirlwind outwards, dealing damage in a line. Also spawns several lesser whirlwinds at the targeted area which deal lesser damage.
(Shockwave + Non-Channel Unit-Harming Tornado)

b. Summons several whirlwinds at the caster and shoots them outward. They will pass near the targeted area but not always on it exactly.
(Diablo 2 Twister Druid Ability)

And what should the Druid's ultimate ability be? He has Cyclone Slash (above), Raven Swarm, Elemental Armor (Spell Shield Passive) and Wilderness Lore (Intelligence Attribute Bonus).

I thought of having a transform, into a really strong bear, or summoning a bear, or a mass damage spell.

Level 7
You can try shockwave for the first one, then make a trigger for a dummy unit walk from the caster to the spot you targeted and make him cast a modified Locust Swarm (with tornado models).

It's too late for me to make the whole code for you, but it should be pretty simple.

Level 10
I think the dsecond one would be more visually appealing. Maybe it's just me, but whenever there's a skill where you can barage your enemy, i';d take that over just sending out a small ripple. (i'm comparing shcokwave to stampede of course as an example.)

Status
Not open for further replies.