• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple levels, multiple actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a really quick question about the trigger editor and abilities. Say, for example, that I have a hero that has a spell where every level does something different, e.g. what if I added damage to the night elf druid of the talons' cyclone and made a hero skill. Every level I want to add a different amount of damage done to the unit, which I know how to do with triggers. My question is, how do I write a trigger that is something like "unit casts ability cyclone, cyclone level equal to 1, do x amount of damage to target unit of ability being cast?"

Thanks for all of the help.

Level 19
action
order casting unit to damage target unit dealing (arithmetic) "your number here" X level of ability being cast
level of ability being cast i think u can find it under the integer or hero variables

Status
Not open for further replies.