• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Request: Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Intro: Rawr, names Rvsoldier. Been around hive a little over a year. Me and a friend are starting a map and we could really use a skilled terrainer. We have the basic idea for the map layout.

Project: I'm just going to say this now, it involves anime. So if you're against it (as I've seen a lot here) then don't spam "rawr too many animu map gtfo!". The map is going to be named Servants Versus StrikerS (SvS), a Fate/(Stay Night/Zero/Hollow Ataraxia) VS Nanoha Aos. We've got a good set of ideas, along with the starting heroes and such planned out.

Request:

* Name: Servants Versus StrikerS
* Type: Terrain
* Details: In the event you have previous knowledge of the above series, then go wild on the terrain XD. If not, then on two opposite sides of the map should be cities, preferably in the corners. The first city should be fairly modern. The second should be more warcraft themed, with a park at its center if possible.

*As for lanes, either 3 or 4 will work. Tileset is entirely up to you along with any other little things you want to throw in (IE: if you seen either series, little land marks, or space for neutrals/events/etc.)

Many thanks if someone picks this up. We could really use good terrain. If it helps at all, I can ~attempt~ to find pictures of the cities featured in both of the series, although my luck with that so far is pretty bad.

Level 12
Hey Rvsoldier
I finished bout 90% of the map :)

I just need one thing...
Can you please tell me more about the buildings:
-Are they Units or Doodads?
-Is there a min structure in each base?
-Also any thig else you want in ur map?

Here are some pics:
Whole map
1-5.jpg

Thee lanes
2-5.jpg

Top lane
3-3.jpg

Mid lane
4-3.jpg

Bottom lane
5-2.jpg

Sorry if its not what you were looking for :|
anyway i think i might have overdone it with the doodads, they are almost exceeding the WE limit :(

tell me what u think ;)

Level 5
Wow, that was really a nights work? That's great XD. Don't worry about limits by the way, we both use WEU so that isn't a problem. It looks really good though. As for the bases themselves, we'll handle that. And you added the perfect space for the hero picking system we're going to do.

-Is there a min structure in each base?
If you mean main structure, then yes.

-Also any thing else you want in ur map?
I think that's pretty much it. You did an amazing job for such a short time. Second I get that tenth rep I'll +rep you so it counts. Thanks a ton, with this the project can move forward.

@Rysis, I'll link my friend the forum o-o.

Level 5
If we need the help, I'll call you lol, but I think we have enough GUI people. No problem on the spelling. And thanks for the luck and the terrain. I'll keep you updated on the map progress and I'll get you that +rep when I get one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.