• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wanted: Gilneas Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey,
Would like to start with saying I noticed a simular thread earlier requesting a gilneas terrain, but I'll still post my thread.

Simply looking for a Gilneas Terrain (pretty sure there are none curently) to use in my map. I've already started with some basic terraining, showing how I would want it to look, but if You are interested you will ofc have the right to change everything to your liking!
The map will be used in a tactical map, simular to Lordaeron tactics but using a system more like The Scourge of Lordaeron, filled with events. The map should therefor be detailed, with all villages, farms and cities.
ps. Got pictures in WE and wowwiki

What I'm looking for:
A terrainer that is/has,
*preferable previous experience
*time to make a pretty detailed map
*thinks its fun to make terrain
*open to suggestions

Looking interesting? Then give me a reply and we can discuss it further!

/Goblin[ShoD] @ Europe(Northrend), chieftain of Clan ShoD

Level 5
Gilneas? count me in man :grin:
I can make you terrain and currently i have nothing better to do :grin:
Im terraining for like year.

Level 4
Gilneas? count me in man :grin:
I can make you terrain and currently i have nothing better to do :grin:
Im terraining for like year.

Hm, maybe I should have wrote that I already found someone, which I think its pretty good. Do you have any pictures of the terrain you made? Gilneas is a really tricky thing to terrain, as there are no real accurate maps for it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.