• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wanted: Gilneas Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well I saw another thread looking for a Gilneas terrain, but im going to post this anyway and see if I can get a nice terrain for my map. I am basicly looking for a complete terrain of Gilneas.

I'm looking for:
A terrainer that is/has,

) Preivous experience working on maps
) Has time to work on the map
) Enjoys creating fun/interesting maps
) Open to my ideas and suggestions
) Creates mountains without the generic cliffs in the edditor....(basicly, I need someone using the terrain tool for mountains.)

If you have no idea what Gilneas looks like, I have sites like Wowwiki that have tons of maps and info to reference

If your interested you can contact me in game (1919919 @ US West) or through this forum post obviously..

Level 2
What is Gilneas?

Gilneas is like a city-state or country. It can be compared to Dalaran or Lordaeron. Its basicly a kingdom that split off from the Aliance. In the WoW Catacylsm, there going to open up Gilneas as a playable area. More info can be found here.

Level 2
Ive found a terrainer and a nice team. Thanks for the replies. Weve begun terraining and doodading and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.