• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Spell in GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
can i ask or request if you have some simple spells for an evil and gud angel hero.. Tyrael and the Abbadon Angel... they must contradict each other..
please it cud be made by GUI.. i understand the jass but i get dizzy from the A001, A023 thingy.. =) :
2 spells for each.. add if you want.. =) be using it to my map.. =) my very very first map..

Level 5
;D

ok.. death spells.. mm. how bout raising zombies from around the targeted unit.. disabling his movemnt.. allowing you to cklik the next ability which would be charge skill that takes time.. but wen its done it does big dmge.. but wat kind of charge would it be?... he would be like chanelling or chanting then how bout making a big skull appear at the targeted unit then damaging him.. bout that?..

defensive aura is alredy there.. how bout an ability that turns an enemy unit into your ally, attaking the enemy group, i think thats a lil simple..

...i'll think of somehing more.. =D

Edit: can this skill for the abaddon angel be ok?..

--> a skill that blinds the targeted unit.. like blackens the screen thing?.. like the blind for the assasin of DiabloII...? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.