• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Some Ideas for a Zombie Survival Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Chao, (As Vietnamese says hi)
Well, i'm currently working on a project that bring the whole new style of zombie survival into warcraft 3. BUT, with some leaks of ideas around with stuffs I'm now writing these lines to ask for yours with such things like:

First of all, i want to let you know that the very first version of the map would be just a base-survival map with some of it's original stuffs. So, as long as zombies still fight, they can be leveled up and evolved into a greater form with better abilities to hunt down the humans while humans build their own bases and develope their technologies to survive and can also prove useful with some side-quests to reduce the radiation level therefore reduce zombies strength and win the game if the time-limit over (or something else depends on mode). While at night, zombie forces are doubled in number with the normal infected (AI controlled) and they will be burned at daylight, As for special infected (Humans who dead) can choose between hiding in darkness (houses, bushes, etc...) to prevent to be toasted at day or trying to stay at no-sight places and wait for their time for a meal while hp-drop is increased.

• Zombies
    As for this category, you can add your very own ideas about a zombie you would like to see in my map with their very original abilities and ways to fight humans as they bring horror, fear and nervous to the human defend lines in many ways. BUT they shouldn't get any ranged damage, (Abilities included) so that the balance is brought into the map. Though, any support abilities would come in handy as you wanted
    And sure, as i mentioned they are evolve-able so,.. if you can point out names, forms, etc... then it would be great
  • Humans
    At the moment, I need some Side-quest ideas (what makes them should take their risks to leave the base for the reward, useful stuffs, etc.. better than staying in their home-sweet-home all the time if they wanted to survive), towers (it could be just a unit model (mechanical preferred) and i'll make it to be a tower). And some support skills to help them in their side-quests
  • Items
    Shouldn't be something too imbalance then it's fine
  • Modes
    Any cool-mode you've seen in other games or built by you are welcome too
  • Rewards
    As the most expected part, the rewards for giving your *brain juices* (ideas) to me is being reped (Forum) AND listed in the map's (F9) place with your name and if your idea is totally cool, the description of the stuff will bare your name as a "Special Thank"
Well, I hope this thread would interests your imagination but not killing your brain as it did to me (LOL just kidding)
If you don't want to post your ideas here (don't wanna get stolen or etc...) You could just PM me via PM (LOL) OR yahoo messager ID: tmt_striker OR just give a wall stick with the message
THANK YOU

Level 10
Seems pretty interesting. Is it like staying in a fortified base while being armed with weapons or by building towers, like Vampirism?

How bout a zombie that hides (graveyards for example) and when you take that path to complete the side-quest, the zombie gets up and tries to grab you so you have seconds to move away from the place or you'll be bitten and get infected.

Zombie Dog: Could be scary. Charging into the human defense lines at great speed would probably scare the hell out of the people maybe let it jump over barricades, like a real zombie dog in Resident Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.