• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] .MS3D > .MDX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have recently bought Milkshape3D and Luckily it comes with a .MDX < .MS3D but since it does not come with a .MS3D > .MDX I was wondering if anyone has a program that will convert .MS3D > .MDX. Or any program or plugin for this or similar that can help.

Level 2
Yea and its easy and very helpful to use as well. If you need more help with it PM me after looking at the site and I can help you with it. Very easy to put in as well. This is a must with Milkshape3d XD. Milkshape3d as well is a worth buy for any model making you need to do and cheaply as well.

Now what I need is a program that will give me the all the models that you can put in-game as well. That way I can make easy attachment and pull items off a model to use. If you have anything of this sort I will gladly give you more rep or anyone rep as Wc3 Model Editor messes up on me for some reason. Like it won't even load the interface properly:hohum:

Level 2
Well what it means would be all the models such as all Unit's, and Doodads that come with Wc3 to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.