• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request for Passive Ability (Battle Mastery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a special ability that may act as a Hero's ultimate. It is something that once learned gives permanent 40% bonus damage to the Hero and the ability to gain 1 point Strength per 8 kills, 1 point Agility per 9 kills and 1 point Intelligence per 10 kills. I think I'll call it... Battle Mastery
I hope there's someone out there who can do this thing for me. :) Well, answer me soon! :wink:

Level 12
You can use Command Aura for the damage. For the attribute bonus it can be very tricky unless the unit never will lose any level on it. You need a trigger registering when a unit dies and a variable for counting the kills. In the trigger you have an if-template that checks if the killing unit has the ability and then you add 1 to the counting variable. Then you use modulo to check it bonus attribute points should be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.