• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for Curse of the vamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Is there any way Curse of the vampire can be shown in the buff marker in the threat bar so we can know when the mark will be coming off on some bosses or creeps?

Level 7
Is it possible for chorus charges to appear in the buff marker screen as well? Needing to constantly check the status bar for amount of charges is kind of annoying :p.

Level 8
Because Divine Protection and Imbue armor don't fluctuate. You can calculate beforehand exactly how much damage you're going to block.

Level 8
Keep in mind that I don't really play necro (I usually have to tank or heal and if not then I'll play Bard), this is just a complaint I've seen from atleast 10 other players in game, "why can't I see how well/badly my veil is holding up in battle?".

I don't mind not having anything for Curse because the visual indicator is so obvious, and since you can have 3 up, it's kinda spammy.

From a gameplay perspective, it's important to know how many Chorus charges you have if you want to use it in rotation (you can't always count your attacks), so this a legit request.

Status
Not open for further replies.