• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for a Golem model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
As Atmosferic said, THW has strict rules about WoW stuff. Try to search for alternate Mountain Giant skins or maybe models.

Plus, Wc3 Golems are cooler than WoW's imo.

Last edited:
Level 3
As u might noticed i never said WoW export but if someone can make a model i know WoW exports are against the rule.Just a modeler to make me a similar maybe from scratch or a skin

Edit I made my request as it should look like and as I commented someone to make me a similar NOT WoW export

Level 7
Even if it isnt a WoW export, as you may of noticed, more than half of the requests here concerning a fully recreated model are rarely fulfilled.

Instead of a Fully Recreated model from scratch, itd be best to request for a model edit of an already existing model. If you request a model from scratch, people will just advise you to make your own models.

I can do a model edit of an already existing model to make it look like the WoW model, but other than that, cant really help you there. My animations skills are no where near ready to make a model from scratch.

Level 3
Even if it isnt a WoW export, as you may of noticed, more than half of the requests here concerning a fully recreated model are rarely fulfilled.

Instead of a Fully Recreated model from scratch, itd be best to request for a model edit of an already existing model. If you request a model from scratch, people will just advise you to make your own models.

I can do a model edit of an already existing model to make it look like the WoW model, but other than that, cant really help you there. My animations skills are no where near ready to make a model from scratch.

No problem with an edit or a skin if you can try for it :thumbs_up:

Level 3
Aren't u people get tired already of your answers i didn't asked an WoW rip just something that looks similar ffs:cry::cry::cry:

Level 7
Guys Have you read the first post i believe it said SIMILAR to. He never EVER said he wanted a WoW Export. I read through all of the posts and im asking you. Have you ACTUALLY read the first post other than the words WoW And Golem...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.