• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request an Idea for passive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i dont have idea what could be a passive ability for banshee hero. If u have an idea pls tell me. You would help me a lot.

Level 7
str bonus;
agi bonus;
int bonus;
life bonus;
life regen bonus;
mana bonus;
mana regen bonus;
armor bonus;
speed bonus;
damage bonus;

i can think of more

Edit: Thought id give some names for some of the suggestions

Banshee's Insight [int bonus]
Desc: The banshee see's within herself, seeing the true power
Banshee's Dream [mana regen bonus]
Desc: The banshee had a dream, that dream came true, her regenartion rate is increased
Hollow Speed [speed bonus]
Desc: Banshee's screams leave hollow sounds in the area, allowing her to move faster
Raging Scream [damage bonus]
Desc: The banshee looses control in a focused manner, increasing damage
Living Soul
Desc: Consumed a living soul, and gained its <health, mana, etc>
Etheralism
Desc: The banshee being banished has gained a power to resist magic
Deadly Chant
Desc: You have an ominous aura around you, your enemies become afraid and your allies come closer.

Edit2: added descriptions
Edit3: added more abilities & descriptions

Last edited:
Level 9
Shadow Self
Description (level 1): You merging with the shadows, becoming completely unnoticeable by Mortal eyes. Effect get canceled when entering combat.
Description (level 2): You merging with the shadows, becoming completely unnoticeable by Eternal eyes. Effect get canceled when entering combat.
Description (level 3): You merging with the shadows, becoming completely unnoticeable by Eternal eyes and immune to all kinds of magic. Effect get canceled when entering combat.

Level 5
hmm i like anetherond´s idea can u tell me more about it pls e g difference between mortal and eternal eyes

Level 9
I will not begin to explain to you all the differences between Eternal and Mortal. But for our subject, in your map, Eternal eye will probably mean any creature that can see through normal invisibility (like the Doomguards or the Undead Shade). So when you creating this ability all you have to do is to make it unseen to all the creatures with the ability to see through normal invisibility (it will be very cool to create such ability, name it "Eternal eyes" and to just give it to anyone who is worthy, to your opinion, to be an Eternal.)
Level 3 of the ability is meant to make the banshee invulnerable to anything that can cancel the effect. Imagine your self if the enemy is using powerful magic that causing damage to everyone within its area, and you don't want your banshee to get hurt. So this is the way to make your banshee completely undetectable. Level 3 will also allow to your banshee to become unseen against guard towers (or any other structure) with the power to see invisible units.

Edit: If you want you can add to level 1, level 2 and level 3 the ability to see invisible units.

Last edited:
Level 4
Rumination of Souls
Passive

When the Banshee kills an enemy unit, she consumes it's soul, leaving a hollow shell of a body. Once this process is complete, the Banshee can create a Phantom to embody the lifeless corpse and have it fight for her.

Level 1 - Corpse has 50% of original life, mana, and damage.
Level 2 - Corpse has 125% of original life, mana, and damage.
Level 3 - Corpse has 200% of original life, mana, and damage.

Desc.
If the Banshee has this ability, whenever she kills a unit it, if an inventory slot is available, she will receive an item - 'Soul of (unit)'. She can then use this item to summon the phantom and have it fight for her.

This skill would require quite a bit of work, and would likely be much easier in JASS than GUI, since it is so complex.

Level 5
I will not begin to explain to you all the differences between Eternal and Mortal. But for our subject, in your map, Eternal eye will probably mean any creature that can see through normal invisibility (like the Doomguards or the Undead Shade). So when you creating this ability all you have to do is to make it unseen to all the creatures with the ability to see through normal invisibility (it will be very cool to create such ability, name it "Eternal eyes" and to just give it to anyone who is worthy, to your opinion, to be an Eternal.)
Level 3 of the ability is meant to make the banshee invulnerable to anything that can cancel the effect. Imagine your self if the enemy is using powerful magic that causing damage to everyone within its area, and you don't want your banshee to get hurt. So this is the way to make your banshee completely undetectable. Level 3 will also allow to your banshee to become unseen against guard towers (or any other structure) with the power to see invisible units.

Edit: If you want you can add to level 1, level 2 and level 3 the ability to see invisible units.
Thats cool but i need 4 levels. Do you have an idea for 4th level ?

Level 9
Description (level 4): You merging with the shadows, becoming completely unnoticeable by Eternal eyes and immune to all kinds of magic. Also Enchanting you with the swiftness of the shadows, adding 50% to your movement speed. Effect get canceled when entering combat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.