• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I'm quite new to the hive workshop, and I have a sort of request. I'm making a map in a modern/futuristic style. For this I have 8 heroes, without abilities. I would like to get some ideas for abilities. I already have some myself, and I'd like to make them myself as well (GUI).

These ideas won't need to be modern/futuristic only, if you have an idea, post it here and other people can also use these. It's not just for me.

:cool: Plurkie :cool:

Level 8
Well it would be nice to know what kind of heroes you have. Let's say you have a marine, I'd go with Air Strike (Call down missiles that do damage in an AoE), Reinforcements (Call down reinforcements to help you for a set amount of time), C4 (place a proximity bomb that does massive damage in a set spot) and perhaps Defense shield (armor boosted up fora certain amount of damage, which turns back to Normal after you take too much damage)

Status
Not open for further replies.