• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Adding teamcolour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
mhhh

Hey there.

Is there someone here that wants to help me by adding teamcolour to this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/dwarfwarrior-49641/

The teamcolour should affect the cape and that's basically all.
If it's not too hard could you also make a version with hero glow. That might look better then adding hero glow ingame but aint really needed that much.

Thanks in advance

if u tell me how to do it, and how to create a dooda for wc3 (specialy convert it) than i can help u^^

i createt a simple object to try it, but i dont know how to do that, here the object if anyone wanna see, but its noobish, my first thing that i made XD

Attachments

• SporlingsWoodWall.rar
    144.1 KB · Views: 48
Level 19
if u tell me how to do it, and how to create a dooda for wc3 (specialy convert it) than i can help u^^

i createt a simple object to try it, but i dont know how to do that, here the object if anyone wanna see, but its noobish, my first thing that i made XD

[SIGH]:hohum:[/SIGH]

Status
Not open for further replies.