• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Building - Teamcolour lacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Greetings, I would very much like to use the two models attached to this post.
However they both lack teamcolour which is something that I require.
The IslandCenter.mdx model also has a work animation that could use a minor fix.

For the IslandCenter.mdx I think the best place to put the teamcolour is the pillars.
However If you figure out a better place to put it on - go ahead.
The AltarofBlood.mdx model is a bit more tricky, perhaps someone can figure out a good place to put it on.

I have gotten a permission from both Master Of Eagles as well as Debode to allow someone else to give these models teamcolour.
Permission from Master of Eagles can be found in my profile.
Permission from Debode was given yesterday in the chatroom.
I didn't printscreen it but if someone doesn't believe me, then I guess I kindly have to ask him to repeat himself.

Think anyone could give it a try? It would help me greatly.

Attachments

• AltarofBlood.mdx
    74.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IslandCenter.mdx
    67.2 KB · Views: 46
Level 9
Yeah thats decent, thank you I appreciate it.

Its just a itzy bitsy thing i don't like. Would it be to much to ask for you to give the horizontal pillar some more love on the Altar of Blood?
Like, give it another texture and/or remove the TC completely from that pillar. That would be nice.

Edit: still a matter of the work animation (Island_Center.mdx) anyone keen on fixing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.