• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request]8 models and 1 skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm coming for model help again, this time I need these model:
Deatholme-plaguecauldron.jpg
plague cauldron
Maexxna.jpg
giant spider
Verdan.jpg
bog beast
ss2.jpg
dread steed
Ghostriders.jpg
ghost rider
Silithidworker.jpg
silithid(prefer purple skin)
Silithid_wasp_purple.jpg
wasp

also, I still need a undead wendigo skin

Last edited:
Level 34
God, what you ask is a lot. With these details it wil take at least a 1/2-1 month to have them all. :S

Ask General Frank, Elenai or any other modelers for it, PM them.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Why can't you use green sludge monsters for the ooze? : / And make a giant sized in game spider for the "giant spider" model.

Level 2
Why can't you use green sludge monsters for the ooze? : / And make a giant sized in game spider for the "giant spider" model.
Hey yes, why did I forget about the sludge monster? And about the spider, the in-game in doesn't look like the one I need.

This is one request down.Thanks for reminding.

I think the bog beast can be make from the corrupted ancient protecter
spider>giant spider
death knight>ghostrider
troll bat rider>bat(But the bat surely needs to be remake)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Had this lying on my computer. Made it a while back, geuss it would e usful here. It's just the Bat rider with out the rider. It also has TC, if you wanna make it for a certain team. :S

Cuase they steal and have WoW rips.

Simple, yet nice, thanks

Are you talking about XGM? I know they rip WoW models, but they still have some great non-ripping one, don't they?

Two requests down.

Level 45
Are you talking about XGM? I know they rip WoW models, but they still have some great non-ripping one, don't they?

no, half of those that arnt ripped wow models are from other games, modded stolen content from other people eg General Frank or RDZ or just simple weapon stand alones or no weapon units or headswaps or other retarded crap.

I did this:
Image8.jpg

Sorry if its not perfect, I dont have time for requests much now days so consider this a VERY rare event of half assness.

Attachments

• silithid.rar
    116.2 KB · Views: 67
  • silithid.zip
    118.4 KB · Views: 64
Level 5
i might do the wendigo skin, but i need some more info on how you would like it to be.

for eksample do you want it to be fleshy like the gohul and abomination or like old/dead-like as the garg and deathknight?

Level 2
i might do the wendigo skin, but i need some more info on how you would like it to be.

for eksample do you want it to be fleshy like the gohul and abomination or like old/dead-like as the garg and deathknight?

My story is set in the early stage of the scourge, no abomination at that time, instead, they use the undead wendigo

I'de like it old/dead like with a bit fleshy which can appear that they are real fighting machine, not just stupid zombies.

The silithid model, thanks, but it really looks like half done, especially the head and the attack animation.

Level 2
yeah, it is rather half assed, I had issues with the head and tried to cover it up by stretching the uvwrap. After i do some things I may go to around fixing it and doing its texture more "realistic" but for the moment I have no time, but ill update it and post it here if I ever do.

just take it easy, and do it when you have spare time

would you like team color or not?

yes, of course

Status
Not open for further replies.