• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[REQ] Does a Starcraft-ish interface exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Howdy! My map is based on a starcraft theme, using starcraft(-ish) models, sounds and terrain. It's about to be released this week (new website preview at www.sczonecontrol.nl/joomla). Some people will know the map, others will not.

Now, to the question.
Currently, I'm using the standard "human" interface. I would love to turn that into something that resembles the interface as seen in starcraft 1. It doesn't have to be 100% precise, but I do want it to fit the rest of the map.

Since Starcraft is a fairy common recurring theme in Warcraft III maps, such a theme might already exist.

If it exists - can anyone point me to it? (I did extensive searches, without avail)

If it does not, who is willing to help me create it? It would be a good chance to show off your skills on a very elaborate map project. (See credits on given website to see how many people are involved already).

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.