• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft ZoneControl - Yet again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9

bottombar.jpg

Hey again fellow mappers. This isn't the first time I have posted here to ask (beg) for help from some fellow mappers.
Yet, I try again, hoping that someday, someone will answer my calls.

The request I'd like to make is one considering models and skins.
As some of you might be aware of, I have created a map named "StarCraft ZoneControl".
It's already pretty far into development and I have released several succesful versions.

Currently, I'm working together with Doomhammer to create the best version ever.
Doomhammer is working on a solid JASS code to operate the map
(Based off my previous good-as-can-be GUI triggers), as well as the terrain textures while I work on the rest of the map.

To improve the atmosphere even further, I need some new models.
I'm using some models custom-made for me, as well as other ones made by Killst4r.

Although Killst4r's models are great, they're simply outdated and don't always look as good as I'd like them to.
Also, there's just some things not currently in existence.

So, here's the request:
We are looking for modelers/skinners to create/recreate the following models:
- Terran Goliath
- Terrain Science Vessel

Maybe even more/other things in the future, yet these two is what we need at this point. For more info about the map, you can visit my website: www.sczonecontrol.nl. If you're interested, contact me and I can give you a more recent status update on the new version's progress. (We're getting further every day.)

Requirements:
- High-level modelling experience
And/or
- High-level skinning skills

We will need to see examples, ofcourse.

Thank you for your time reading this!
~Angelusz

Last edited:
Isn't there some Russian or Polish site or something that contained some other Starcraft ressources besides from KillSt4rs? I am not entirely certain, but I think I found some different Starcraft units some time ago. Can't remember the site name, it was odd.

Anyways good luck with it, good to see you back here for a short while, Angelusz.

Level 9
Thanks for your replies guys! :)

DesKaladA, I know of that pack, I'm not the kind of person that asks first and tries later.

Maximash, I can ask you if I need anything;thus;
1) Can you make a science vessel?
2) Can you find me/create a firebat with proper animations? (the firebat contained in the starcraft model pack has terrible animations, unacceptable. The rest of the model is ok.)
3) Can you make new UV-maps of killst4r's existing models?
4) Can you make/find a better Goliath model?

I know I repeat my questions stated before, but these are a bit more elaborate. :) Cheers!

Edit:
ragingspeedhorn, it's good to be back, thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.