• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Killst4r's Goliath Model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I realize that this isn't a request to create a model, just curious as to if anybody could point me in the right direction as to finding this model? It's an amazing model, as is all of Killst4r's Starcraft models. I've tried looking for it for quite some time, I've yet to come across a downloadable version.

Level 5
It doesn't actually look like a goliath. It looks more like the iconic "Mechwarrior" mech. If you still want it, I might have a copy floating around...

Killst4r has removed most of his models for some unknown reason...

Level 5
It doesn't actually look like a goliath. It looks more like the iconic "Mechwarrior" mech. If you still want it, I might have a copy floating around...

Killst4r has removed most of his models for some unknown reason...

I would be extremely grateful if you could send it to me :)

I just wanted it due to it's somewhat low file size (200kb isn't -that- bad x.x) and the fact that it matches the rest of the models he made as well (style wise).

As for the sticky, I downloaded the pack several months ago, I finally decided to put it to use. Very well made packet, it's just missing the Goliath :(

Level 5
Here.

I've attached it, I think. Also, you can't get a goliath in my sticky right now.

ps. Killst4r is rumored to be female.

No offense, but I assume male until proven otherwise. :eekani:

Attachments

• Terran Goliath.zip
    99.3 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.