• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

killst4r Zealot / New Skins Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was just wondering if anyone would be up to the task of making some additional skins for killst4r's Zealot model. Essentially I am looking for some variant skin and eye colors to denote specific characters, I suppose blade color would be a pleasant variant as well. It should be noted that younger protoss have smoother skin while older protoss have scale like structures.

-Tan Skin / Orange Eyes / Young
-Purple Skin / Violet Eyes / Elder
-Pale Blue Skin / Blue Eyes

Would anyone be interested in tackling this project? If so please let me know. If you want to know more about what I am doing with these models just make an inquiry. Also if someone could point me in the direction of a well crafted Dragoon model it would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time ^_^

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Post the model you want reskinned. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.