• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Starcraft models requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Now i dout killst4r uses this website anymore or reads forums but i really need sum better models for zerg on my starcraft converison maps. Now I know killst4r made sum really gr8t zerg building models which r low poly and look awsome and i want 2 know if any modelers out there r interested in making new starcraft models that killst4r has made yet so i may use them in my starcraft converison maps. So if any modeler out there reads this and is interested plz post a reply or message me asap. Thanx

night_wolveX

Level 5
Your thread, spellchecked by me =_=:

Now, I doubt Killst4r uses this website or reads forums anymore, but I really need some better Zerg models for my Starcraft converison maps. Now I know Killst4r made some really great models of Zerg buildings that have low polys, and I want to know if any modellers out there are interested in making new Starcraft models that Killst4r has not made yet, so I may use them in my Starcraft converison maps. So if any modeller out there reads this thread and is interested, please post a reply or message me A.S.A.P. Thanks

ô.ô Am I spamming? Sorry I couldn't resist such slang. >.>

Anyways...
This kind of request has been posted so many times. Time to give them up and wait until someone actually upload some Starcraft models or until we rot in the nothingness we expected.

Level 7
I kinow that its a long shot at a request but i had 2 try and i haven even thought of trying myself at making sum models but its not an easy thiing 2 do and i dont have the patience nor the expertise in making gr8t working starcraft models. thanx 2 olofmoleman he might make the rest of the unit set for every1 2 enjoy and i thank him for all his hard work and effort and i would credit him wheneva i use his models in any of my starcraft maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.