• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft conversion help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
hi guys u may rememba me from my starcraft maps ive designed and im at the point where im at my limits of knowledge on getting it as close 2 starcraft as possible. The biggest problems im having r with triggers. I have yet 2 figurted out how 2 make the plyon trigger work. So if anyways knows how or has make the triggers 4 it could u plz let me know. Also other lil porblems ive having include, dummy computers entering map at start, killing the drone afta its done building a building, making the blight go away once a zerg building has been destroyed and making a proper working protoss shield ability. So if any1 out the who can help me or give me advice plz let msg me back asap.

thanx
night_wolveX

Level 7
Thanx for the help mechanical Man it didnt stop the drone from dieing tho but its a start cuz thats how the builkdings r meant 2 b built lkike so all i need is 2 make the trigger single out the drone that is building the building. Atm i have a trigger selecting a random drone:(.

Status
Not open for further replies.