• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft conversion help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi every1, i have been working on my starcraft conversion maps 4 bout 8 months now and i have done plenty on them 2 make them gr8t 2 play and look awsome. Now I have spent many months searching 4 as many starcraft models and skins that i can find yet i know that there r a couple of models thatr r in the 'Lost Temple' map i cant seem 2 find which would increase my map look and feel heaps, so if any1 knows where i can download them from or can actually make the models plz let me know. My other problems with my maps r lots of trigger problems and i am at the limits of my knowledge of WME. I have just updated my maps which iu havent yet been able 2 upload on this website yet but my 'Fastest Possible Map Ever v1.6' is the most updated map 4 public download.If any1 could help me fix the glitches with my maps 2 make it more like starcraft BW, plz let me know, I need help figuring out the Pylon field area restrictions which im sure is a trigger, the trigger for killing a drone once it has started building a building. A triggerr 4 making the blight dispel afta a zerg building has been destroyed. I also have problems with dummy computers entering the map 4 unknown reason which i would like 2 fix also. I have a Porotss sheild ability(Mana Shield) which works fine untill the sheild rans out where the sheild doesnt stay active.

Im sure then r more glitches in my maps, but they r minor and i cant rememba them atm, so if any1 would like 2 help me in my starcraft conversion maps or can help me with the trigger problems i have posted here plz let me know and i hope u enjoy playing my starcraft maps.

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.