• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Enhancing existing models animations - StarCraft ZoneControl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hellow there,

I am working on a new version of StarCraft zonecontrol, and i need some models enhanced. I tried to start modeling/animating myself, but if i'd start now, i'd be done in about a year or two, which is basically too much.

So, here's the deal, i use some models from this site, starcraft models.
These are:
Terran Siege tank (tank mode)
Terran Goliath

The animations on these are quite bad, although the models themselves are ok. Can someone fix this?
If possible, i'd like to see the "Terran siege tank (siege mode)" fixed too, so i can use that as well.

The problem with these models is primarily the movement animations. With the siege tank in siege mode the turret doesn't rotate to face the target.

These models were made by someone (can't recall the name by heart) this person will be credited along with the person who would be so kind to lend me a hand (if any..).

Thanks in advance, and for taking your time to read this post.

Yours faithfully,
Angelusz

Status
Not open for further replies.