• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft ZoneControl needs playtesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Looking for Playtesters for StarCraft ZoneControl!!

bottombar.jpg

Hello again! A lot of work has been done on my StarCraft ZoneControl map lately. Finally, we've come to the stage where we can start testing and balancing the map! Since there's a lot of new content, we need some thorough, effective testing. Hence, this post. If any one of you wants to help out, here's what I need:

Playesters who:
- Can speak and understand English.
- Have time to play my map several times for at least an hour.
- Have a keen eye to spot bugs/mistakes.
- Are dedicated and trustworthy.
- Preferably know the map already.

Click the banner at the top of the post if you're interested, it will take you to my website, from which you can navigate to the site's forum to sign up! If any questions arise, feel free to ask them either here, or on my site's forum.

Each playtester will get credit in the map and on the website, as well as +rep on this forum. Thanks in advance!

~Angelusz

Last edited:
Level 9
Of all things one can request, I'd say that playtesting is one of the least time-consuming and requires the least skills. Yet it's very important to complete a map the proper way. Can anyone, anyone please help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.