• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Old Weapon Attachments and Starcraft Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
For several months now I've been trying to find a few old resources that seemingly have disappeared into the void of time.

Specifically I'm looking for the attachment versions of General Frank's Modern Weapons and unwirklich's Starcraft Interface Package.

The reason neither of the above links are what I need are two fold;

The weapon attachments are the item versions, the ones you pick up on the ground, the attachment versions aren't included in said pack sadly.

And the map the Starcraft Interface is in, is for some reason corrupted, and can't be opened, not with the normal World Editor anyhow.

I've heard talk that both resource packs where very popular when they first came out, so I'm hoping some of the long time members of the Hive Workshop might still have them.

If anyone could pass along either resource packs to me, I'd be greatly appreciative; I could only give a little bit of rep and my deepest thanks as a reward though. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.