• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Replenish Health and Mana (Moonwell ability)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, can somebody explain this ability by explaining each line below?

http://postimage.org/

Like what is this autocast requirement? What does it stand for, what does it represent?
And water height? What the hell?

Hit points and mana points gained per how much? How much does the moonwell lose per restore of certain unit's mana/health?

Autocast requirement, unsure. It could be the minimum mana required to autocast, which is the most likely.

Water height is visual only. I wouldn't touch it.

HP and mana restored are per mana point of the moon well itself. It could be that to restore both mana and HP of those listed values will cost 2 mana points from the well (1 for HP and 1 for MP). Don't quote me on that.

Level 4
Autocast requirement, unsure. It could be the minimum mana required to autocast, which is the most likely.

Water height is visual only. I wouldn't touch it.

HP and mana restored are per mana point of the moon well itself. It could be that to restore both mana and HP of those listed values will cost 2 mana points from the well (1 for HP and 1 for MP). Don't quote me on that.

From other sources I've found that 1 mana point of the moonwell equals 1 hit point of the unit and 2 mana points of the moonwell equals 1 point of mana of the unit.

Now my question is how do I set it to be something like 1 moonwell mana point to be 3 hit points and 1 moonwell mana point to be 1 mana point

Level 37
From other sources I've found that 1 mana point of the moonwell equals 1 hit point of the unit and 2 mana points of the moonwell equals 1 point of mana of the unit.

Now my question is how do I set it to be something like 1 moonwell mana point to be 3 hit points and 1 moonwell mana point to be 1 mana point

I'd assume that's hardcoded. You could always just manually trigger it.

Level 11

So,the autocast is basically the minimum mana that the Moon well has to have before it autocasts. In this case it wouldn't cast until 11 mana.

As far as the Health and Mana being regenerated goes,I did a bit of testing to see.

During first test I set
-HP gained to 1.0 (ability)
-Mana of Well to 100
-Test unit to 5 Health (300 Max)

Each time using the ability I made sure I used all mana (100) from the well and it restored the unit's health as following:
5hp -> 55hp --> 105hp --> 205hp --> 300hp

I then set the following:
-HP gained to 100.0
-Mana of Well to 100

Each time using the ability I made sure I used all mana (100) from the well and it restored the unit's health as following:
5hp -> 6hp --> 7hp --> 8hp --> 9hp -->10hp -->11hp --> etc

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
During first test I set
-HP gained to 1.0 (ability)
-Mana of Well to 100

5hp -> 55hp --> 105hp --> 205hp --> 300hp

I then set the following:
-HP gained to 100.0
-Mana of Well to 100

5hp -> 6hp --> 7hp --> 8hp --> 9hp -->10hp -->11hp --> etc

That means that it is the cost of moonwell mana per hp/mana point.

Status
Not open for further replies.