• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability: Spirit Touch - how to Cast it By multiple units on a single one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi,

I was doing some tests on differents spells and Spirit Touch(Arpm) (As well as Replenish Mana(Amb2), Replenish(Arpb) and some others) have some weird things that I'd like to understand :

-This spell do not allow multiple units to regenerate the mana of a single unit within X seconds with the same type of spell. Is the buff do that? Or the duration? How to disable that restriction? ( actually this is two question... :D )

Second question(or third ): What is "Data - Maximum units Charged to Caster"? Is that the number of unit who augment the mana required to cast this spell? ( I.E: If that Data - Maximum units Charged to Caster = 3, then, if the spell is launched on 4 units or more, it will require more mana to cast?). By how much is that increased? Any way to change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.