• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remove Way Gate Sound and Effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it won't.

If you want to remove the waygate sound then you can always just import a blank sound with the path of the waygate sound.

Just make some blank sound (record one, or find one on the internet, or just trim a sound to have a duration of like 0.1 seconds or something). Then import it and put it under whatever path the waygate sound has. Sorry that I can't be more specific, I hope this makes sense.

Level 5
Is replacing the model with an invisible one possible? I mean, can you actually import a model to replace the existing one? If that's not possible, I suppose you could import a texture to replace the existing one. The texture would be the same size but with 100% transparency.

Status
Not open for further replies.