• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Remove [Locked Heroes only available for VIP Names Rule]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Good Day everyone! I am Tristaaan and i'm such a Big Fan of Anime Maps in Warcraft III. Everyday, we play this Map called "Anime Prototype" which is a game similar to FOA,ABS,etc. At this time, it is being hosted by my friend everyday at Entgaming and we manage to get full lobbies everytime because it is a nice map. This map contains around 50+ Anime Heroes from different Animes. In those Hero Choices, there are about 10+ of heroes that can be only picked by people who has the "VIP NAME" which can be obtained when you joined the "Anime Prototype Tournament Events" and then manage to get the required points so that the Creator will be adding your name in the Next Map Version making it "VIP" and you will now be able to pick those special heroes. I asked my friend if he can open this map and add our names but he said, "It uses Masin Load codes so I can't do anything". Now I asked him if he can just completely remove the "Restriction" and just allow everyone to pick those heroes without needing any VIP Names and he replied "That can be easily done but I'm currently busy right now due to summer work therefore I can't help you". Now I am asking people in hiveworkshop to please do anything about this cause we really love this map and want to pick those special characters! I have been searching on how to do this myself by reading Hiveworkshop, other war3tool websites but I can't really manage to get the exact information on how to do it, so I stopped looking and now i'm just gonna post here in hiveworkshop. Please guys! Help us!

Anime Prototype FB Page: Anime Prototype
Latest Map/Mix: https://mega.nz/#!ca5kHbDI!1MJeYAmTW...P7fo6Bsjru_CJc

Please be noted that this map requires a ModelPack.mix that must be pasted in War3 Directory in able to be played.
Map and Mix is in the download link.

Status
Not open for further replies.