• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request for AI system like dota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 38
You're going to have to make it yourself using the AI editor (and then run the relevant AI script) or make some general triggers to order AI controlled heroes to move/attack things and use spells. AFAIK there are no 'general purpose AI systems' because the conditions for an AI doing or not doing something as simple as casting a spell may be totally different for different maps. Especially if you have triggered effects for spells because then the base spell might not accurately represent what the spell actually does!

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Hello.
Once I developed an AoS AI system but not yet continued. At the moment it only knows how to last hit and return to fountain when low HP.
Well, the video tags in the thread are not working so you have to input it to address bar manually.

EDIT:
(Sorry I was in hurry)
If your map is already playable and have enough contents, I would like to see the playable version of the map. If it's fitting for the system maybe I will use your map to develop the AI system on. And when it's finished I will give you the code and help you in implementing it for free.

Last edited:
Level 9
Level 9
If your map is already playable and have enough contents, I would like to see the playable version of the map. If it's fitting for the system maybe I will use your map to develop the AI system on. And when it's finished I will give you the code and help you in implementing it for free.
Well basically what keeps me slow is the terrain (I do not like to do them) but I have to do it. The rest would be to have fun coding the spells.

Here is the current Terrain and some progress:

full

When I have the first playable version I'll let you know! And thanks for your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.