• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Hero AI Priority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
[Request/vJass] Hero AI Priority

Hi hivers,

i'm working on an hero ai system for my map and i need some help to create a small part of the system.

What you have to do?

Create an add-on for my HeroAI System which causes the hero AI to prioritize enemy units based on their life, relative life, and distance. It should also allows two methods to be defined to allow custom AI to perceive a more specific priority for a unit.
The AI should also decide if the hero should better run away because there are too many enemies in front of the hero or just go back a little bit and than start fighting or move to an ally unit/hero and fight with this hero against the enemies and so on... I recommend to check the DotA AI. There are behaviors i also want to have in my AI.

All details we can discuss in PM.

Language: vJass!!!

Best Reg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.