• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Custom AI for a Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everyone,

I've been making a map, although its still in alpha i'd like to get a Few Ai in the map.

The map is a Hero arena sort of map, Where you pick a hero and start fighting.

The biggest thing needed out of the Ai, is to make it able to select a dialog buttons (these are what decide which hero is chosen).

In Addition to that:

*the hero's Ai must be able to go to the hidden shop (by killing the rocks) and buy only the expensive items (when/if they can) and in a specific order: Ring of Mana->Mask of Illusion->Firehand Gauntlets

*Go out of its way to kill steal (which is basically what players are supposed to do)

*Roam the map until it finds an enemy (unless its going to shop)

*Do certain things in specific conditions

Judo practitioner should use "combat throw" when it has low hp. Or if its fighting 2 opponents (2 opponents within 300 range) it should use it on the one with lower hp.
It should use "powerful hold" only in a 1v1 fight (no more than 1 enemy within 600 range

Swordsman's Centrifugal should be used whenever its able to be.
Same thing for Flashing blades, IF the AI was attacking another hero.

Karate User should just spam its abilities on enemies. It should concentrate on only 1 enemy until it dies, WITH THE EXCEPTION of : if another hero within 250 range is below 350 HP and karate user is above 400 hp.

The AI should choose one of the above heroes with the dialog buttons(at random if possible).

If most of this is too much, i could settle for just the random choosing of dialog buttons, Searching for opponents to attack, having the chosen hero generically learn/use its abilities.

The attached map contains my project, since it would probably be easier to do with a map to reference.

Many thanks,
epik_phail @u.s. east/west and europe

Attachments

• Midnight Brawl 0.03G.w3x
    870 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.