• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Remove Expiration Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
As you know this function;
  • Unit - Add a 60.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Triggering unit)
Once you have add this to a unit, there will be timer window at the name of that unit, right ?

I need to know how to remove this function when it is applied on a unit, or does this function is irreversible ?

Once you have add, you can't remove it and wait until the unit dies ?

Try this :
  • Set UnitVariable = (triggering unit)
  • Custom script: call UnitRemoveAbility( udg_UnitVariable, 'BTLF' )
I'm using jass because I don't think the "Generic" buff is available in GUI (that's quiet a strange buff). But basically, it's same as removing the expiration buff.

There is also a "Pause expiration timer" action, but maybe that doesn't work the way you want.

Level 33
Try this :
  • Set UnitVariable = (triggering unit)
  • Custom script: call UnitRemoveAbility( udg_UnitVariable, 'BTLF' )
I'm using jass because I don't think the "Generic" buff is available in GUI (that's quiet a strange buff). But basically, it's same as removing the expiration buff.

There is also a "Pause expiration timer" action, but maybe that doesn't work the way you want.

Removing this "ability" will instantly kills the unit if the unit has already been affected by that function.

Level 29
Level 33
May I ask you, does replacing a unit (especially Hero unit) affects the unit itself ?
I mean, do they carry bonus stats, damage, or even ability level bla bla bla ?

Is there something missing from the original unit to the replaced ones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.