• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Relocation...Relocation (SCII)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEllo all, i have recently got the full version of SCII, and so far i'm really pleased with what i have seen, This aint my first attempt at terraining with SCII Galaxy editor, but i would just like to say that it has alot more stuff than i expected :)

So here is my Terrains.

It is based on the Volcanic planet of Char, where the Terrans, soon discover that this area of land is not safe anymore. Many have died from the ash, many have been burnt.

Note : Running Galaxy editor off laptop, so graphics are kinda ¬¬ rubbish ;)
Picture will be updated later ;) when i get on the computer, and take in Higher Quality

attachment.php

Newly Updated Terrain:

attachment.php

Attachments

• NEwEraRedone.jpg
    NEwEraRedone.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 237
  • Terrain 001.jpg
    Terrain 001.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Im not a huge fan of SCII but i supose it looks nice :p

Hmmm well ;) i have changed the units around in these pictures, will post other part of map, as soon as i get the fog right on that part :)

Picture 1:
attachment.php

Picture 2:
attachment.php

Attachments

• NewView1.jpg
    NewView1.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 186
  • NewView2.jpg
    NewView2.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 167
Level 11
can yo change the fog in a specific part of the map?
i mean like have 2-3 different types of fog or lighting in the same map at specific zones??
nice terrains...but they are kinda messy...i sorta like the first one(higher quality one)looks quite good but lacks a point of interest...i guess...dont know what advice to give...didnt really try the sc2 editor...(shity graphics card...)

can yo change the fog in a specific part of the map?
i mean like have 2-3 different types of fog or lighting in the same map at specific zones??
nice terrains...but they are kinda messy...i sorta like the first one(higher quality one)looks quite good but lacks a point of interest...i guess...dont know what advice to give...didnt really try the sc2 editor...(shity graphics card...)

Yeaa you can change the fog :)
their doodads! :O ;)
Hmmm i know what you mean, so i decided to make it look like they need a reason to evacuate.

but i have only shown one point of the map with the lava risen :) Cause need to get a good camera view for the other view :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Newview3.jpg
    Newview3.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.