• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Relationships :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well idk if theres a thread about this already, i couldnt find it so

Here we go just post your "love" experiences, share it! btw i am not trying to jerk off while reading this experiences is not like i am a pervert or anythin is just that, this topic is very interesting.

Well I am currently goin' out with this girl from El Salvador, shes pretty cute but at work theres this girl from Nepal thats pretty damn cute and I am tryin to get to know her and shit ohhhh now that I remember I got in a little fight (conversation, nothing physical) with my gf and havnt talked to her ever since (a week) so thats probably why I am hot for that girl at work, maybe i just wanna get laid? idk hahaha but I might break up with my gf, that fight was pretty bad, I almost used my ultimate skill right there, nobody resists a good hug and some make-out but I didnt so like I am pretty screw right now :'c

Any advise? Also share your experiences people!!

damn that girl is hot

Level 13
I have no idea what you just said.

In fact, you probably didn't say a thing as we are communicating in a textual form.

Unless you spoke what you were writing out loud, in which case I hope you were alone.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I'm bad at maintaining and by extension keeping up with the pace in most relationships I mean it goes one week and suddenly we're eligible to debate how our babies will come out and when I just respond casually like "I don't care" she slaps me and storms off saying I'm a cynical bastard and that I should just go die in a fire which is sort of ironic because she just explained in rough detail how she wanted me to die and stuff which isn't really angelic or cute but whatever we persevere and I think it might be because I apparently talk and post without decorating it with essential stuff like periods commas and hyphens but we never know till the fat lady sings do we.

To be continued.

Level 13
I'm bad at maintaining and by extension keeping up with the pace in most relationships I mean it goes one week and suddenly we're eligible to debate how our babies will come out and when I just respond casually like "I don't care" she slaps me and storms off saying I'm a cynical bastard and that I should just go die in a fire which is sort of ironic because she just explained in rough detail how she wanted me to die and stuff which isn't really angelic or cute but whatever we persevere and I think it might be because I apparently talk and post without decorating it with essential stuff like periods commas and hyphens but we never know till the fat lady sings do we.

To be continued.

I know how you feel considering I've been in a similar situation where my so called better half was always getting way ahead of herself when I myself am a person who likes to live in the moment and not think too much into the future about marriage and babies and stuff because it really makes me feel akward when everything seems to slowly turn into a run on sentence which doesn't seem to have no end at sight and slowly but surely I'll start reading it in my head as a machine gun rap complete with a heavy bass beat which reminds me of my friend who was struggling with his girlfriend because she didn't seem to appreciate anything he did but I was glad I wasn't in his position because I happen to be a particularly delicate flower like a violet or a tulip which is beautiful on the outside as I am a strong independent black woman who don't need no man as I can make my own decisions and keep this sentence going a little while longer as that is the great part about the english language as it allows you to do pretty much anything you want like struggling in a relationship with no future or clear goal in sight but as you push yourself on you realize you can really survive without commas or commas or all those other high class stuff which us normal folk simply cannot grasp in our small delicate hands which weren't even made for holding onto our hopes and dreams which by this point don't even matter as you probably won't even remember what this message was originally about.

Level 36
I've been in an uber-serious relationship for the last 3 and halfish years. We've been living together for about 9 months or so. It's been fun. We have our ups and downs like everybody else, but she's also the best. No one makes me happier. feelsgoodman.jpg.

There's no real secret to success. If you're with the wrong person, then there's nothing you can do to make things work. Sure, you can patch things up, and stay together, but you'll never be happy in a meaningful way. Not that you have to be. Relationships can be fun and short and sometimes they're better remembered rather than experienced.

And with that being said, I'm not convinced in the concepts of marriage or lifelong relationships. I'm a big fan of both for myself, because they suit me and my current relationship, but they're definitely not for everybody, and there's nothing wrong with that, either. Marriage is a dying social institution, and the fact that the present divorce rate in America is sitting pretty at 50% reinforces this.

Think about that for a minute. 50% of all marriages in the US end in divorce right now. Half. That means that for every other couple you know, odds are they will get a divorce. That's simply staggering. And trying to play it off as being a cultural thing or whatever is just as dumb. Previously divorce was lower because it was 1) socially frowned upon 2) women had less agency and so pretty much had to stay with a man 3) men could just cheat and not give a fuck.

Basically, women have rights now, and culturally any stigma over divorce is long-since played out. As far as I'm concerned that deduces that lifelong relationships are not for everybody, and that culturally there will be less of an expectation for people to 'meet someone and settle down,' so to speak. Not saying it won't happen, just that it won't be the predominant fixture in growing up in western society.

Which leads me to my last and most important point: with all of this information in mind, there's only one thing that you can do, and that's do what feels right, and be with someone who makes you happy. Life's too short to waste it on someone who brings you down. Plain and simple. There are another 7 billion people out there, and many of them are great and a few of them probably wouldn't mind dating you, so relationship drama usually just needs some perspective.

No partner will ever be like one that you've had. And that's a good thing. Dating the same person over and over would be horrible. In the same way, getting hung up on someone is the last thing that you want to do. Remember them fondly, and remember the time that you shared together, and then move on with your life and find someone new to make you happy.

Level 29
does this includes past relations?, well I had this 2 girls, let's
just call them Lea(first) and Karen(2nd), Lea was my GF not Karen, they were
best of friends and both are beautiful but Karen is prettier and hot and she
keeps on flirting me even if Lea is around...time passes, Karen reveals that she
liked me, but I told her that we're only friends, then she vanished(idk where)...
time passes...I got a terrible news, Lea has been stabbed and died, Karen came
at her funeral and cried, after Lea's burial, we drink and went to have sex, the
next morning I couldnt find Karen but she gave me a letter containing...
"...patawad, hindi ko inaasahan na mangyari ito..." >>> "...I'm sorry, I didnt expect this to happen"...
Until now IDk where she is...

Level 30
oh yeah I just remembered how I did a good swapper popper in front of my fine dansel until she started showing me this huge marvel melons and my lower missile started beefing up like spam's finest meat of all manworld and we started smaking like serious wippols!

until I realize this forum is meant for WARCRAFT III/STARCRAFT II

Level 9
until I realize this forum is meant for WARCRAFT III/STARCRAFT II

Too shy to share your experiences? its all good but dont come with that bullshit about it beign only about Warcraft3/Starcraft2 because this is offtopic and if u red the rules before posting, what u just did is flamming and spamming.

does this includes past relations?, well I had this 2 girls, let's
just call them Lea(first) and Karen(2nd), Lea was my GF not Karen, they were
best of friends and both are beautiful but Karen is prettier and hot and she
keeps on flirting me even if Lea is around...time passes, Karen reveals that she
liked me, but I told her that we're only friends, then she vanished(idk where)...
time passes...I got a terrible news, Lea has been stabbed and died, Karen came
at her funeral and cried, after Lea's burial, we drink and went to have sex, the
next morning I couldnt find Karen but she gave me a letter containing...

Until now IDk where she is...

Thats some movie-like shit dude, perhaps I should make a little movie like this, if there isnt one already of course :p

Level 29
Thats some movie-like shit dude, perhaps I should make a little movie like this, if there isnt one already of course :p
Apparently you dont know us pinoys yet, we have so many mysteries and unique experiences going on with our lives...
Im not forcing you to believe, coz you didnt see nor experienced such but you said "share it", so I did...

Level 9
Apparently you dont know us pinoys yet, we have so many mysteries and unique experiences going on with our lives...
Im not forcing you to believe, coz you didnt see nor experienced such but you said "share it", so I did...

I have a pinoy colleague at work too, now i dont wanna get too close to her, maybe if we go theres gonna be way too much drama, thats my opinion tho idk if shes like that im just generalizing

Im in a good relationship with my right hand if you know what I mean :ogre_hurrhurr:

Break up with your hand and start a new relationship with a sillicone doll man! or just find a blanket and some vaseline and lay in bed with it and let the magic happen lmaoooo hahahahahahahahha xD

Level 36
Love, ah love...

It's that wonderful chemical reaction in your body when the instinct of survival kicks in.

Truthfully, it's an emotion we humans no longer essentially need and neither should we have it. Yeah it is wonderful, and painful at the same time, but in most cases it simply ruins any persons current situation of status. To think how many good friendships have been destroyed by it, to think how many potentials have been shoved up the ass as a result of it, honestly I despise it.

Then again, I've only ever experience one-sided love,
who am I to speak?

Level 12
I just got out of one. Apparently when you say you couldn't give a shit about your worst enemy becoming sick, it makes you a "horrible person that should rot in hell for all eternity for even wishing sickness on someone". I mean, I might have said he could die in a fire a few times, ya know, after he tried to claim I stole his thesis for a paper for my vehicle sales license

Status
Not open for further replies.