• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Reforged Terrain Art - 3d grass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi all! I've been trying to replace the reforged terrain textures, but am unsure of how to actually edit the 3d art bits of the terrain.

I've imported a colorized grass texture for the Ashenvale leaves, but it still has the 3d purple leaves effect. How would I go about replacing these?

Level 12
I also noticed that with reforged models textures.

In all fairness, I ended up converting my models back to 800 format, and with a few adjustments, it looks nearly as good as the 900 or 1000 format.

Of course my models aren't ultra high poly or what not, but just like the icons, I believe a compromise can be beneficial.
As for textures for the grass, maybe there is a model somewhere in the game that uses these 3 variations of the texture, and then it could be replaced with an high quality 800 format model ?

In ll fairness, thats not yet in my area of expertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.