• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Redone Human Campaign

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map info: A redone version of the Scourge of Lordaeron with new heroes, models, skins and icons.

Playable Characters:

Arthas Menethil
Arthas Menethil is the heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Lordaeron. Son of King Terenas and Paladin of the Silverhand, Arthas will do anything to protect his homeland.

full

Jaina Proudmoore
Jaina is a mage of the Kirin Tor, one of the best her masters say. She was once interested in a romantic relationship with Prince Arthas, but broke it off in order to focus on her duties to Dalaran. However, when a strange plague hits Lordaeron, Jaina will have to work with her ex lover, and her loyalty to him, or loyalty to her homeland will be tested.

full

Muradin Bronzebeard

Brother to King Magni and Brann Bronzebeard, Muradin is found in the icy land of Northrend, searching for a powerful blade. When his childhood friend, Prince Arthas, arrives in Northrend, Muradin is thrilled to have help on his quest. But when he learns the true effects the blade is having on his friend, Muradin will regret coming to the dead land.

full

Captain Falric

Once a guard of the royal court, Falric befriended Prince Arthas, eventually working his way up to be the heir's right hand man. Falric, along with two others companions, Marwyn and Luc Valonforth, aided the Prince on his quest to discover the true source of the plague.

full

Captain Marwyn

Friend of Falric and left hand of Arthas, Marwyn accompnied his companions on Arthas's quest to discover the true source of the plague.

full

Captain Luc Valonforth

A captain of the Lordaeron army, Luc Valonforth was selected to join Arthas in his crusade against the undead, and to discover the true source of the dreaded plague.
full

Credits: If your resource is in this campaign and you do not see your name credited here, please message me and I will rectify it.

Models:
Falric- Direfury
Falric (Northrend)- Direfury
Marwyn- Direfury
Luc Valonforth- Direfury
Mounted Swordsman- Mephestrial
Royal Footman- HateCrew
Mountain King- Direfury
Orc Spearthrower- General Frank
Blackrock Grunt- Tauer

Skins:
Jaina-Daenar

Icons:
Royal Footman- HateCrew
Jaina- Daenar
Falric- EagleXI
Falric (Northrend)- EagleXI
Marwyn- EagleXI
Luc Valonforth- Eagle XI

Changelog:
Version1.0
Uploaded

Version 1.1
Reduced the file size, thereby making the last 3 maps playable.

Version 1.2
Upgraded the green base's hero to level 10 in Chapter 7, and added a level 10 hero to purple base in Chapter 7.

Bugs:
There is no game cache on this campaign. I can't figure out how to do it. Saying that, items and abilities will not transfer over to the next level. I know that having no game cache is rather game breaking, so if anybody would like to make game caches for my campaigns I would greatly appreciate it.

Future Plans:
All of the campaigns in ROC and TFT are complete, I just never was planning on releasing these to the public. So I hope yall enjoy.
Contents

Redone Human Campaign (Campaign)

Level 2
Hello, firstly I do not want to discourage you from making further maps and campaigns, as matter of fact I hope you continue with the trend, although I have to say that your Redone Human Campaign was not anything special. Yes, updated models and skins, etc. are pretty, but as far as the gameplay goes, you did not bring anything groundbreaking, or anything actually, every other campaign on Hiveworkshop either brought new story, mechanics or at least challenge to the game, you frankly have not, and actually inclusion of captain heroes was more of game breaking issue, while I personaly would be okay with Falric, the other two, Marwyn and Luc Valonforth, were just too much and made the game feel imbalanced in vast favor of the player and thus expelling any challenge most of the game.
As far as the game cache goes, it is really annoying and I hope you get your help soon. Also I can not access the Northrend chapters, to be fair though I have only fully accomplished first three chapters and a skimmed through following three. If you have implemented a mechanic that forces player to play whole chapter to advance, good for you.
Also, not only did adition of the captain heroes felt out of place, so did elven skins that use Blood Elf models rather than original High elf (I am fairly certain that original models are still in editor option). Also try to get rid of Spell Breaker and Arcane Towers (potentionaly of Dragonhawk Riders), as well as upgrades and other stuff that were not in original RC campaign. I believe only the Arcane Vault from TFT is a welcomed thing, but try to tweak with its content especially, before the cache issue is fixed, for example Orb of Fire is a unique item and it defeats the purpouse of keeping it in your inventory after chapter six: The Culling, when you get access to Tier Three items, or the Scroll of Town Portal could be potentionaly game breaing mechanic (while I doubt anyone would be this dumb, you can not be too careful), by buying the item in mission seven or eight and using it on group in Frostmourne quest.
Lastly, good job for switching orc spearthrowers from original Darkspear trolls, that thing always vexes me in original.
All things considered, I can not in good conscience give you high rating, I understand, what you have tried to do, but in grand scheme of things, when I compare it with teozamait's The Scourge of the Lordaeron - Enhanced, or (I do not know name creators of this mod or if the campaign is being implemented as well) WarCraft: Armiers Of Azeroth - Starcraft II mod, your work just does not compare, sorry. Between few things I like and this being only version 1.0, I give you 2 stars.

Level 14
not to be a debbie downer but why would you do this when we have the Scourge of Lordaeron Enhanced campaign which is highly polished and offers a new experience when this looks like a sloppy job at best.

Level 9
I agree with @Anaxie & @Toneai
There is nothing impressive about the campaign
All you did was replace a few models with new ones and that's great but I believe you can better
Make your own campaign with it's unique story
These models will look better on your own campaign
besides the Enhanced version was better
Sorry budd :)

Level 9
I've already done the campaigns for Undead, Orc and Night Elf for Reign of Chaos and Night Elf, Human, and Undead for the Frozen Throne. As I said, I never planned to release these, as they were only supposed to be for myself

Level 26
I have to agree with previous posters and say that this campaign was nothing out of the ordinary. A simple edit of the original one at best.
However, since you made this for personal use only, I guess you never expected it to be approved anyway, right? :)

The resource can remain here on the Hive in the substandard section.

Level 4
I've already done the campaigns for Undead, Orc and Night Elf for Reign of Chaos and Night Elf, Human, and Undead for the Frozen Throne. As I said, I never planned to release these, as they were only supposed to be for myself

if that is your comment then u already know that this campaign will be marked as sub standard :(

Level 9
If people want me to post the rest of the campaigns, I would be happy to do it. Just know that they would be the same as this one. New heroes, skins, models and icons with not alot of changes to gameplay itself. There are a few times I added in a level 10 hero to the enemy teams, but thats about it. As I've said, I've had all the campaigns completed for awhile now, but I would keep tweaking them when I found new models or icons I liked. However, I'm perfectly happy to release them if people want

Level 4
If people want me to post the rest of the campaigns, I would be happy to do it. Just know that they would be the same as this one. New heroes, skins, models and icons with not alot of changes to gameplay itself. There are a few times I added in a level 10 hero to the enemy teams, but thats about it. As I've said, I've had all the campaigns completed for awhile now, but I would keep tweaking them when I found new models or icons I liked. However, I'm perfectly happy to release them if people want

so you have the enhance edition of the other reign of chaos and frozen throne campaign?! cool! can we try it? me i want to try the improve version of those campaigns, i only play the improve version for humans.

Level 9
@Verb8im you seem to have a great capability of modifying campaigns
Reign of Chaos has already been modified by another hiver but if you have any other ideas other than new skins and models it'll be substandard.
However, The Frozen Throne campaigns have not been modified or 'enhanced' you can do them instead.
If you didn't play the enhanced version of ROC I suggest checking it , it might give you some ideas for TFT or you can make your own campaign separated from the original story like Legends of Arkain or other campaigns
I'm not hijacking your thread or anything but I think you can make a better custom campaign
All of us here will be happy to help in any way :)

Level 4
Have you tried the Undead campaign, and played the last three chapters of Human?

yes i'm done with the undead but the last 3 chapters of the human i'm not through, oh btw why is that i can't carry the items from the 1st chapter up to the other chapters? is that a bug?

Level 9
yes i'm done with the undead but the last 3 chapters of the human i'm not through, oh btw why is that i can't carry the items from the 1st chapter up to the other chapters? is that a bug?

Just like with the Human campaign, there is no game cache on this or any of the campaigns. I know it sucks, but I can never figure out how to do it.

Level 5
Sorry man but this is a hard no from me, all you did was remodel some units and adding some extra heroes, while the cache is not working an uploading the original campaign