• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hearts of Iron V 2.6 Redone

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Some years ago i stumbled over hearts of iron. A very early beta game on epicwar, i found the idea great but the game was rather so so. I started editing it for private use but after countless edits me and anihilato had changed so much it was completely redone/revamped. So i asked the original authors for permission to upload the revamped and he liked what we had done and gave us permission to upload it, i hope you all will like it.

Fight for control over europe in this world war 2 strategy. Build armies and conquer all of europe. Alot of things added in the revamped.
3 new tanks.
New airplanes.
New defences, mg bunker,coastal guns and a whole bunch of trenches.
New buildings, industry, Supply industry, Residents and more.
New units,Artilery added and special forces and some more.
Alot of costum models added especialy for boats.
You can now rename yourself
some balances
minor terrain changes
Bugfixes and new triggers.
Special stuff for allies,axis and communism, both with special advantages.

In later versions more models will be added and ammunition system for planes and maybe also for infantry and alot more.

Also thanks to svenska_0rmen and ghad for being helpfull testers.

Keywords:
world war 2, war, soldier, tanks, fight, the second world war, airplane
Contents

Hearts of Iron V 2.6 Redone (Map)

Reviews
19:51, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't edit maps of other without permission, Rejected.

M

19:51, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't edit maps of other without permission, Rejected.