• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruting people for a Naruto map project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi my Name is Joel. I am looking for people interested in joining my (Or our if you'd like to call it) creation team. These are the people i'm looking for:

-Jass users or Very good at Triggers
-A loading Screen and map Preview person
-Models and Icons maker
-Voice Makers
-1-2 terrainers
-Skins designers

I have already started the map. It is entirely open to change, i just want to let you know that. If you are interested please tell me and post a sample of your work on this thread.

Thank you...
Joel

Last edited:
Level 7
Actually... well first of all no offensive intentions, but why keep Naruto-ing? There's plenty Naruto maps out there, no matter how better they did they are just shadows from other famous map.

A great example, there's a Naruto map out there created by Singaporean and Chinese mapper, and all I can find in the map was the shadow of DoTA. Crap!

Before asking for a team, be sure you owns a great idea or you are just wasting your time here.

Level 15
Hmm well i'm a jasser and verry good at useing some of the more advanced system
I have some spare time
but .....

whoever trys to make a narto map must have somting wrong with him/her
because 95% of the requests are for nautro stuff and these requetrs have no proof that there map is any good. just
OOMGZ IZ UBER AND WANT SOME NAUTZO MODULES FOR MAY UBER!##& MAP GIME THEM AND FUCK YOU AND GIMI REP
and who do you think wants to throw there life away in a map

Also i hate naurto so i'm olny posting this to save your soul

Level 9
1. Alot of of people like Naruto.
2. The game is already playable and i have every model cept for 1.
3. I already have and implemented my idea into the game.
4. I'm just looking for people who want to help not people who are willing to be a critic. I'm not an idiot.

PS: DesKaladA who the freaking hell said that plz tell me i want to make fun of him.

Level 9
Let me let you know i have thought of a totally new and never before thought of idea. i have described it to several people and they thought it was an awesome idea and have joined the creation team. (thought of it 3 nights ago spark of inspiration :p)

Level 5
"Actually... well first of all no offensive intentions, but why keep Naruto-ing? There's plenty Naruto maps out there, no matter how better they did they are just shadows from other famous map."

Not true at all, will of fire (WoF) is an AMAZING naruto map that redefined a few things. To bad the map maker stopped it (As far as I know) before it was completely unbugged/finished ><.

Level 9
"Actually... well first of all no offensive intentions, but why keep Naruto-ing? There's plenty Naruto maps out there, no matter how better they did they are just shadows from other famous map."

Not true at all, will of fire (WoF) is an AMAZING naruto map that redefined a few things. To bad the map maker stopped it (As far as I know) before it was completely unbugged/finished ><.

SEE NOW THIS GUY IS A SMART PERSON!

Level 9
Would you happen to know how to make a loading screen? Or map preview? If you can i would be willing to add you to credits and also (if that maps not protected) I can deprotect the map for you and I and my friend could start working on it's bugs.

Level 4
hey im a modeler whos made quite a few naruto models.and ive made loading screens and icons. so need some help.pm me and tell me if you want help

Status
Not open for further replies.