• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting Voice Actors: Epic Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hey everyone! I almost never check this area of the forum, so if I am doing something wrong, please let me know.

Me and Bob27 are making a Action/Adventure cinematic that will be around 5-10 minutes long. We are in need of at least three voice actors. The following voices are needed:
  • Orc
  • Human - Hopefully you can change your voice a lot, but doesn't matter if its too hard.
  • Another Orc

Here are the characters in the story which will need voice actors. If you think you can do more than one, awesome! :

Narrator: Narrates the cinematic to better bring the story forth. Mainly used for the beginning and end of the cinematic. Being played by "Storm_Surge".

Zexis: An old warlock - not crooked/evil though - whose a human for the Alliance. Compare to Uther, Kel'thuzad/Necromancer, or Medivh

General Koraak: An orc general who will be doing a lot of action-packed stuff. Compare to Thrall or Nazgrel. Being played by "MadseN".

The Vindicator: A powerful orc champion whom is a dedicated protector of Thrall and the Horde. Compare to Grom Hellscream

Krag: A orc warlock that seeks to defeat Zexis in the battlefield. Compare to Shaman. Being played by "l0w_kwaliti".

Argile Der'an: A drenai paladin that has been servicing the Alliance and paladin brotherhood for decades. He is both wise and a cunning warrior. Compare to Akama. Being played by "Scyth-Master".

Gavin Lighthammer: A human paladin who was close friends with - as well as Argile's too - Doron, a recently fallen fellow paladin to the armies of the Horde. Compare to Knight or Lord Garithos. Being played by "zombie2279".

Female Blood Elven Messenger: Character does not reveal name as it is not an important character. Being played by "LiOneSS".

I'd elaborate on the story, but I'm still building it up and most of it is subject to change, so... but instead, I'll describe the cinematic itself.

Will feature WoW exported models as well as some Wc3:WoW stuff like tilesets and will be based in Elwyn Forest of Lordaeron. There will be a few fights in the movie (One will be a 1 versus 1 fight, the other will be a 1 versus a few guys, and the third will be an army versus another army in the fields of Elwyn Forest) and I will be sure to make them interesting and entertaining. Bob27 will be doing most of the trigger work, but I'll be doing the ordering around, story, and terrain.

I'll provide more information about this when I can... I really do hope that some of you are interested; hopefully more than three people.

~Craka_J

Last edited:
Level 25
Still need a few more voice actors. Even if you cannot fulfill the voices listed above, we may need other orc, human, elven, or dwarven characters to have a voice. So please submit your samples and we'll be the judge of what part you're capable of holding. :smile:

Many thanks in advance, as well as credits!

~Craka_J

Level 25
The third human one and the orc ones were good. I didn't really notice a difference in Orc 1 and 2 :p

For the human one, try to say it the same way you did (How you hesitated/paused before you said elf) but maybe try to sound like Lord Garithos. At least as far as attitude goes and abnoxiousness.

~Craka_J

Level 18
a well im frome netherland i got a 9 for english but i dont think thay are that grerat but here you go of evry one i made there are 3 here you go if you want i could also try dwarf/ogre/ghost scream thingys/ btw craka i found my voice changing program so i could make it better if you think its needed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.