• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a character voice or Sound effect? Come Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
If anybody needs a voice of an orc, or tauren, or Illidan, or whatever, I have this awesome software that can allow me to make some for you. I've never really done soundeffects, but I'll take a crack at whatever you need! Attached is a quick sample of one of my earlier works..

Attachments

• OrcTest.wmv
    502.2 KB · Views: 110
Level 14
The voice you just used may come in handy to me. If you could please, post a couple more samples of any "Evil" voices you may have. Eliminate any background noise that you can, and try not being so loud into the recording device.

Thanks,
~Asomath

Level 5
not really :s dno what this software you have is but it cant magically make voices sound like orcs :p think to manage this it would take alot of fine tuning. voices are pretty hard, you should do some other stuff first as you said you never really done any soundeffects

Status
Not open for further replies.