• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting Teammates for a Turn Based Battle Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This is a turn based game which you will start with the basics and build. This is a yugioh style game that allows players to buy a starter deck and with battles against npc's or players if they want to risk it, can get new cards or they can earn money though winnings and buy a random card from differant booster packs. This is a project that can start small and grow into a large scale project. The main part of this is setting up the base part of the triggers for remembering and summoning bt after that the main part is adding new cards and expanding on the diversity of the cards and the approach each player can take. Although some cards will be limited to how many can be in a deck.

I plan for this to be a simple save and load game that will not require a large ammount of time to get to a "Max Level" but something that would allow players to choice and trade and build on their decks and figure out different stategies on how to play them.

I am working on test versions of code and how to set up the system and terrain but I am looking for any helpful hand that might be interested and would like to make a unique and fun game for many to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.