• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Nether the Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Searching for Teammates for "Nether the Card Game"

Ok so I'm looking for anyone that wants to help with ideas, code, general work, or for fun.

So alot of game that i like to play are games that you can save and build your self on. When I was younger I loved to play yugioh, pokemon and magic the gathering. I would like to make a Card Game like that, which you can build and save your cards and money from winnings and able to fight computers or other players for either fun or a card.

Reason this project will be worth the time and effort is because, it can be simple to start and as the project grows, we can always add new decks or cards and maybe add camera cinemas for the battles. This could be up there with dota since people can train and work solo or in multiplayer games to get cards, to become the best

This would require so work and detication like any project but since I have made a few maps and all worked great. I feel I can take on this challenge now but this is alot of work for one man so before I get involved, I would like to recruit some help.

If you want to help or maybe toss out some ideas on how it should play, because all card games have different ways to play.

Personally I loved yugioh the most, different lvl cards can be placed on the field but I was thinking about some different ways of sacrificy and upgrading.

Last edited:
Level 7
to be honest guys I am looking for teammates to help... and manly to bounce ideas and help with some of the work load. This game is not going to be hard to make just time consuming making the cards and setting up integers. so anyone interested?

Level 2
Hmm seems interesting, So you want to do a card game that you can save and progress but to say it is up there with dota is a stretch. but have you decided wether it will be like pokemon or yugioh or magic or another? I'm new to this and have played around with object editor and that is why I am looking for a project to learn and progress with. So lets toss out some ideas and see what we get.

Level 2
depending on how you can put out monsters and how you determine the type of game, whether it be the single vs single or if you can group monsters against 1 monster to team up. but I do prefer the yugioh style but with tft you could add another layer to it all.

Level 2
Also one question, do you plan to be able to play against AI characters? I cant do that but It would be cool, Players could play against them for random cards and also If you go to shops you can buy different packs and have a chance for random cards and trading would be cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.