• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Recoloring *only* the mana bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Is this possible? I've never seen it done so I have no way to know and haven't tried just yet. The reason is I use a program to dim the blue light of my monitor and Blizz's mana bar is basically 0 0 255. Very hard to see with my settings. I was worried it would edit the color of the HP bar too, even if I was successful.

Edit: the hero mana bar in the upper left.

Last edited:
Interesting question... especially because WC3 doesnt have mana bars.
Confirmed.
NoManaBars.png

Level 9
Well that's what I figured it was. I tried making a teal and even an orange version to test what it would do. It uses nothing except for blue on the teal bar and the orange was invisible. I guess there isn't a way to edit that :\

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I experienced the same for the mana text color.
It seems some things aren't replacable, sadly.

Level 4
Im not sure about this, But try altering UI\Feedback\HpBarConsole\human-healthbar-fill.blp

Whenever i altered it, it also changed the mana bar

I know you said "only" the manabar but this is the only way i know how to change the manabar

Status
Not open for further replies.